We use cookies to personalise the web experience for you. By using www.helgilibrary.com, you agree to our use of cookies.
Some cookies are also used by Google Analytics, which anonymously tracks visitors and helps us to analyse how users use our website. Read more

Slovenské elektrárne at a Glance


You might also find useful data from the Energy & Utility sector.

More data on Slovakia.

Slovenske elektrarne, a.s. is a Slovakia-based power generating company. The Company undertakes the generation, distribution and trading of electricity and heat. It also offers ancillary services to the power industry. It operates 35 hydroelectric, two nuclear, two thermoelectric and two photovoltaic plants with a total installed capacity of 5,739 MW. Following the privatization of the company in 2006, Enel Produzione SpA (Enel) owns and controls 66% of the company and the remaining 34% is owned by the National Property Fund of Slovak Republic. Slovenske elektrarne is headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia. Enel is Italy's largest power company and Europe's second listed utility by installed capacity. It is a leading integrated player in the power and gas markets of Europe and Latin America, operating in 40 countries across 4 continents.

This report offers a summary of the company's performance in 2005-2013. You will find here all the key numbers from the company's balance sheet, income statement and cash flow on the annual basis

Register to Download

The report is free to download, just register at our webpage.

from $199 /month

Buy annual subscriptions for all our products

Report of the Week

Helgi Library offers a free report per week to its registered users. Subscribe to receive our “Report of the Week” below.

September 5, 2014 Helgi Analytics

Related Reports

Report Date Country Sector Type
Slovenske elektrarne in NumbersAug 2014SlovakiaEnergy & UtilityStatistical Dossier
OMV Group at a GlanceDec 2013SlovakiaEnergy & UtilityCompany ReportDownload
MOL at a GlanceDec 2013SlovakiaEnergy & UtilityCompany ReportDownload
Slovak EnergyDec 2012SlovakiaEnergy & Utility
Slovakia At A GlanceDec 2012SlovakiaEnergy & UtilityCompany ReportDownload
PannErgy in NumbersMay 2016HungaryEnergy & UtilityStatistical Dossier
Transelectrica in NumbersMay 2016RomaniaEnergy & UtilityStatistical Dossier
EVN in NumbersApr 2016AustriaEnergy & UtilityStatistical Dossier
Verbund in NumbersApr 2016AustriaEnergy & UtilityStatistical Dossier
ČEZ at a GlanceOct 2014Czech RepublicEnergy & UtilityCompany ReportRegister

Related Charts