Borealis AG at a Glance


Language: English
Company: Borealis
Provider: Helgi Analytics

Borealis is an Austria-based supplier of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. The Company provides services and products to customers around the world in collaboration with Borouge, a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC). The Company offers a wide range of base chemicals, including melamine, phenol, acetone, ethylene and propylene servicing a wide range of industries. Borealis also distributes approximately 2.1 mil tonnes of fertilizers per year to the agricultural industry. The Company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and operates in over 120 countries with around 5,300 employees worldwide, generating EUR 7.5 billion in sales revenue in 2012. The International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC) of Abu Dhabi owns 64% of the company, the remaining 36% is owned by OMV Group.

This report offers a summary of the company's performance in 2005-2012. You will find here all the key numbers from the company's balance sheet, income statement and cash flow on the annual, in the local currency as well as in USD

Chemicals | Austria | February 26, 2014
Download
Excel Sheet, 6 pages